Useful Information School Summer Camp
The practice of Team Building and Efficiency Improvement through
Experience sharing and deriving results
Basic Confidence Building
Breaking the barriers
Best Management with Least Resources
Leadership, Motivation and Communication processes
Conflict Management and Assertiveness Development
Hidden Talent Search
Objetctives Of OB Training
Understanding and developing insights into the concepts, processes and approaches of Team Building.
Forming manageable small groups from among the program participants from the same organization for carrying out a long duration group activity for days of participation spread over camp scape, identifying group leader, allocating specific tasks and responsibilities and providing reasonable resources for the activity.
Facilitating performance of the activity by merely observing different individuals and group leaders modes-operandi.
The program will use a mix of methodology such as briefings, group work, discussions, role-plays, games, instruments and simulation.
How Do We Meet The Above Objectives?
Experts from a variety of backgrounds are involved and their proven skills are exploited to enrich the experience keeping the process simple enough to be understood easily. Call it- 'Experiential Learning'. Our unique approach to outdoor adventure teaches the life's lessons and positive experiences at every step. Every peak, and every mountain's stream holds a story to be explored. The unique experience of grounding our relationship to the natural world leaves behind the experiences with a sense of joy, hope and to satisfy the curiosity which, we must confess, increases with time.
Please do not cut trees & destroy rocks
We use LPG for cooking.
Please do not hurt or trap animals.
The green color is for biodegradable waste & the black ones for non-biodegradable waste.
Please avoid using any fire crackers.
Enjoy the sound of river, birds, animals & wind rustling the leaves.
Respect the local people's sentiments, customs & traditions.
When on the jungle safari please maintain silence to avoid disturbing the animals and also to increase the sighting.
Avoid using soap / detergents in the river.
Our toilets & bathing have proper safety tank attachment to prevent direct wash into river.
We only lit our campfires in metal vessels to avoid dirtying the beach & contain the fire.
Terms/Provisions: Camp Ganga Valley Adventure
The Rate Includes:
Package is based on a minimum strength to fit the capacity of transport opted.
Type of accommodation for nights/days as specified in chosen itinerary.
To and Fro travel by transport as opted by client.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
Sightseeing, excursion as specified in the itinerary.
All adventure activities as specified in the itinerary
Entrance fees to all places and monuments (if applicable) as specified in the itinerary.
Services of accompanying Gangavalley camp staff.
All taxes as applicable on date in case of payment by cheque/DD.One FOC teacher one each 12 students.
Price does not include:
- Any increase in the govt taxes leading to an increase in the land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure and or escalation of taxes as are applicable.
- Expenses and services of a personal nature telephone calls, meals, refreshments and snacks not specified in camp, room service, insurance, laundry and porterage.
- Any service not mentioned under heading Tour Cost Includes and the itinerary.
- 50% of the tour cost shall be given on the acceptance and confirmation of all the services and signing of the confirmation letter.
- 50% balance tour cost at the completion camp trip.
- Tour is based on minimum strength of paying PAX as mentioned previously.
- The rates mentioned above are valid only till the Year of the 2010.
- These rates are applicable only for Camp mentioned in the itinerary.
- Remittance of payment will be as per the schedule given.
- All taxes applicable as on date.
- Organizers shall, in no way, be responsible for any mishap if so occurred during entire tour.
If the client cancels the tour for what so ever reason, the cancellation must be intimated in writing. When a cancellation is made clear 21 working days or more prior to the date of departure of the tour Cancellation amount = 25% of the total tour cost. When a cancellation is made clear 20-08 working days prior to the date of departure of the tour Cancellation amount = 50% of the total tour cost. When the cancellation is made less than clear 07 working days prior to the date of departure of the tour = 100% of the total tour cost.
Incase of postponement of the tour, the cancellation charges will be applicable as per actual cancellations levied by the suppliers and ground operators. A fresh quote, depending upon the new travel dates will be submitted. Payments received from the corporate will be adjusted against future travel after adjusting the cancellation charges.